Type : Easi Plaster 11
Product : Skim Coat
Colour : Grey
Weight : 40.00kg
Packing : 50Bag/Pallet
Min Order Per : 1 Bag
Premixed cement polymer-based plaster for wall and ceiling in dry or wet interior and exterior conditions.
E.MIX EASI PLASTER 11 is a specially blended premixed powder for thin and final plaster finish on walls and ceilings. It is water resistant plaster which can be used in dry or wet as well as interior and exterior conditions. Suitable for concrete, lightweight concrete, blockwork and rendered surfaces but not on painted surfaces. Not suitable as a sprayable plaster. The harden plastered surface can be painted or wallpapered.
- Interior and exterior plaster finish for wall and ceiling
- Suitable usage for dry and wet conditions
- Can be used on concrete, lightweight concrete, blockwork and rendered surfaces but not on painted surfaces
Features and Benefits
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- Shrinkage compensated: reduce the chance of shrinkage cracks
- High water resistance
- The harden plastered surfaces can be painted or wall-papered
- Compatible to cementitious E.MIX RENDER series products
- Clean substrate by removing dust, loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials.
- Dampen dry concrete or plastered surfaces where necessary before application of E.MIX EASI PLASTER 11.
Mixing and Installation
- Mix thoroughly with appropriate amount of water by using a mechanical mixer. Allow mixture to stand for approximately 10 minutes for the additives to dissolve. Mix again and plaster is ready to use. Application is done using steel trowel or spatula. For thicker applications with several layers, the layer underneath must be dried before spreading the subsequent layer.
- No further addition of water is allowed to unused plaster which has begun to set.
Storage and Packing
E.MIX EASI PLASTER 11 is delivered in 40 kg bag.
Storage life is 6 months if the product is stored in a dry place.
|Aggregate size||0.1mm max|
|Additives||Water Soluble Additives to Improve Consistency, Workability, Water Retentivity and Adhesion|
|Pot Life||Approx. 2 hours|
|Coat thickness||1 – 2 mm per coat|
|Coverage||Approx. 1.2kg/m²/mm thick|
|Water demand||Approx. 16.4 litres / 40 kg bag|