Type : Easi Based
Product : Skim Coat
Colour : Grey, White
Weight : 40.00kg
Packing : 50Bag/Pallet
Min Order Per : 1 Bag
Premixed cement-based plaster for wall and ceiling in dry or wet interior and exterior.
E.MIX EASI BASE is high quality water resistant cement-based thin plaster especially intended for thin plastering or surface improvement works to concrete and block wall surfaces or as final coat on cement-sand plaster. E.MIX EASI BASE can be used for general filling up and patching. A harden plastered surface can be smoothened with E.MIX FINISH, painted or wallpapered. Ceramic tiles can be fixed on the E.MIX EASI BASE surface. E.MIX EASI BASE should not be used on painted surfaces.
- Interior and exterior skim coat for wall and ceiling
- To be applied on concrete and block wall surfaces
- Suitable for general filing up and patching
- Usage on painted surfaces is not recommended
Features And Benefits
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- High workability
- High water resistance
- Harden plastered surfaces can be smoothened with E.MIX FINISH
- Remove dust, loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials.
- Dampen the dry absorbent surface before application of E.MIX EASI BASE.
Mixing and Installation
- Mix thoroughly with appropriate amount of water by using an electrical mixer. Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes for additives to dissolve. Mix again and plaster is ready for use. The plaster is applied manually with a steel trowel or spatula. Excess plaster can be re-used.
- When applying several layers, the layer underneath must be dried before spreading the subsequent layer. The surface is sanded with fine sand paper when necessary.
Storage And Packing
E.MIX EASI BASE is delivered in 40 kg bag.
Storage life is 6 months if the product is stored in a dry place.
|Colour||Grey , White|
|Filler||Graded limestone / sand|
|Aggregate size||0.5 mm max|
|Additives||Water Soluble Additives to Improve Consistency, Workability, Water Retentivity and Adhesion|
|Density||1.3kg/litre (dry) ; 1.7kg/litre (wet)|
|Pot Life||Approx. 3 hours|
|Coat thickness||2 – 5 mm per coat|
|Coverage||Approx. 1.4kg/m²/mm thick|
|Water demand||Approx. 12 – 12.8 litres / 40 kg bag|