Type : Fine Finishing
Product : Skim Coat
Colour : Grey, White
Weight : 25.00kg
Packing : 50Bag/Pallet
Min Order Per : 1 Bag
Premixed thin cement-based finishing plaster for wall and ceiling in dry or wet interior and exterior.
E.MIX FINISH is high quality water resistant cement-based thin plaster for finishing walls and ceilings. E.MIX FINISH can be used on E.MIX EASI BASE, E.MIX BLOCK PLASTER, concrete and rendered surfaces. A harden plastered surface can be painted or wall-papered. Ceramic tiles can be fixed on the E.MIX FINISH surface. E.MIX FINISH should not be used on painted surfaces.
- Interior and exterior finishing skim coat for wall and ceiling
- To be applied on E.MIX RENDER series products or cement-sand render
- Usage on painted surfaces is not recommended
Features and Benefits
- Single component: fixed mixing proportion, ensure the quality of work
- High workability
- High water resistance
- Extra smooth finishing
- Harden plastered surfaces can be painted or wall-papered
- Compatible to cementitious E.MIX RENDER series products
- Remove dust, loose particles, grease and traces of foreign materials.
- Dampen the dry concrete or rendered surfaces when necessary before application of E.MIX FINISH.
Mixing and Installation
- Mix thoroughly with appropriate amount of water by using an electrical mixer. Allow mixture to stand for 10 minutes for additives to dissolve. Mix again and plaster is ready for use. E.MIX FINISH is a sprayable plaster but it can be applied manually with a steel trowel or spatula. Excess plaster can be re-used.
- When applying several layers, the layer underneath must be dried before spreading the subsequent layer. The finished surface can be sanded with fine sand-paper when necessary. Ceilings may be spray–texture finished.
Storage and Packing
E.MIX FINISH is delivered in 25 kg bag.
Storage life is 6 months if the product is stored in a dry place.
|Colour||Grey , White|
|Aggregate size||0.1mm max|
|Additives||Water Soluble Additives to Improve Consistency, Workability, Water Retentivity and Adhesion|
|Pot Life||Approx. 3 hours|
|Coat thickness||1 – 2 mm per coat|
|Coverage||Approx. 1.2kg/m²/mm thick|
|Water demand||Approx. 11.25 – 11.75 litres / 25 kg bag|